Monday 2 May 2011

Dinos, jewels and...an announcement!

Hello readers! I think we can all agree that the past few days have been an absolute media frenzy for news and global events, so in this post I will address ... none of that. I shall leave the commentary to the political experts and instead, make an exciting announcement!

Niko & Nonnie will officially have its online *Grand Opening* on May 8th, Mother's Day! After consideration of several online venues, I have selected to use Etsy for my shop. Etsy is a fantastic supporter of handmade, vintage and re-purposed goods, and I am delighted to share my enthusiasm with both Etsy and its community worldwide.

While I still have a lot of work to do for the initial shop opening production-wise, I have managed to secure the actual web store for N&N on Etsy. I spent much of yesterday getting that organised (goodness, trying to use Photoshop while juggling 2 kids on one's lap is as hairy as it sounds) :::*Phew*::: For now, the framework is online, I just need to have a think about things like shipping costs and store policies and how much I will be charging for each item.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/NikoandNonnie

While I won't be listing any items on Etsy until this coming Sunday, I thought I'd share another glimpse into N&N's "production studio"...

T-REX!
Juxtaposed hues of purple and graphite
Wraparound bracelet in "Jubilee"
                                    
Lastly, a big thank you to everyone for all of your support! I deeply appreciate all of your feedback and messages! If you haven't yet headed over to N&N's Facebook page, log on and show your support by clicking "LIKE" and be sure to send me your suggestions for the giveaway item. 'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the big launch - I've got my list ready!!!

    ReplyDelete