Friday 29 April 2011

*Let's hear it!* An update from N&N

Hello everyone! I'm nearly there to getting the shop up online...just a bit longer! It's all the logistics to sort out now and a few more pieces to make before N&N can officially open for business. Like all of you, I desperately need more time in my day to get things done, lament lament lament...

Most of the pieces I create for N&N are one-of-a-kind, except for some of the nursery items which I will be available to offer as limited editions. The shop will be updated each week with new pieces, so if you see something you love, make sure you get it because it might well be the only one I've got! I will also be offering to do custom orders and it will be interesting to see how that goes.

A little tidbit of news to share with you:

Niko & Nonnie is now up on Facebook! I've made a page for it and added a smattering of photos, but FB has given me an absolutely rubbish site address (*see below). In order to get a proper FB site name from them, I need a whole bunch of people to "like" my page ... so please go on your FB and *LIKE* us!!! If we get to the magic number for FB businesses, I'll be offering a free giveaway, so do tell your family, friends and co-workers about us!

You can find N&N here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Niko-Nonnie/100250986720340

Thank you for supporting handmade and welcoming Niko & Nonnie into your homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment