Sunday 24 April 2011

** WELCOME **

Hello there and thank you for stopping by!

Niko & Nonnie is dedicated to jewelry and accessories for children.  All materials are carefully sourced and handmade into whimsical pieces perfect for little dreamers. The N&N collections will focus on nursery accessories, imaginative play and jewelry.  I use beads, buttons, fabrics, wool and felts for my designs, and try to be eco-friendly whenever possible by incorporating organic and sustainable materials.

This blog is a WIP at the moment, so please be sure to peek in as more information and photos are added. 

If you have any questions, feel free to email NikoNonnieBoutique@gmail.com

Wishing you a Happy Spring!













4 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeee ariana! what lovely things, am thrilled:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this site, and everything is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!! I will be coming over with my not-so-little shopping list. BTW your models are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you my darlings!! Yes, Nadia I think you'll get first dibs! I pay my models in jewels, toys and cheddar bunnies ;)

    ReplyDelete