Saturday 29 September 2012

Tardy Friday Favourites

Hello readers!

Happy Michaelmas!

I know I am a bit on the late side with the Friday Favourites (#FF), but we have been battling strep throat in our household, myself included. Nothing gets you down like a sudden illness tossed from person to person, long sleepless nights...you know how that song and dance goes.

My #FF's this week are all things that have been gifted to me quite recently, all of which I genuinely love! Our wedding anniversary is coming up on Monday ( 7 years!) and so I am merrily plotting...it is the wool and copper anniversary, but the modern gift is apparently a desk set. We have vetoed the desk set idea entirely, as you might have guessed!

And now, without further ado, I present this week's favourites:

Punjammies

Gorgeous pajamas from India, made by women who have escaped lives in which they were forced into prostitution. Part of the International Princess Project.

Learn more at: http://www.punjammies.com


Origami

I appreciate practical, elegant gifts that allow me to use my hands and to create.

Fabulous Origami Boxes by Tomoko Fuse

Beautiful washi paper to accompany it by Daiyo


For Mama and Baby

Maya Wrap - super comfy ring sling

Ergo Baby Carrier in "Galaxy"

A new diaper bag from JJ Cole in 'Midnight Dahlia'

And, shoes...glorious shoes!

XO,
N&N


www.punjammies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment